Here you can say your opinion, exchange with other affectet persons or communicate with each other.
We ask you to read the following Tearms of Use and to respect them!
1. The use of the blog and the chat and all components is at your own risk and with the exclusion of any liability claims against the social service of Catholic women. The social service of Catholic women is not liable for contributions by third parties and not for damage caused by the use of the blog and chat.
2. The authors are responsible for the content of the individual contributions. The opinions in the contributions do not reflect the opinion of the social service of Catholic women and are not examined for correctness.
3. When using the blog and the chat, the usual, friendly and respectful style (‘Netiquette’) is required.
4. The distribution of content which is a violation of the applicable law (for example, copyrighted material, racist statements, insults, appeals to violence or a breach of law, etc.) are prohibited.
5. The publication of commercial advertising in the blog and chat is not permitted, provided this is not agreed with the social service of Catholic women.
6. Advertising for political parties and groupings is not permitted in blog and chat.
7. The social service of Catholic women reserves the right to delete content that violates the rules without stating any reasons and to exclude users from this service.
8. The social service of Catholic women can prohibit the use of blog and chat in whole or in part, if someone violates the rules.
9. The control of the fulfilment of the rules is carried out by the team of the social service of Catholic women. The call by members of the team to follow the rules is to be complied with.